Milk & Eggs connects customers to local farmers in the Los Angeles, CA region. Customers sign up for subscriptions of milk, eggs, dairy, meats, vegetables, and fruits on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. To simply the business, Milk & Eggs hired Xoobo to automate the business by developing a delivery application which connected to Shopify using their API.
Along with the application, Xoobo designs bi-weekly newspaper ads, flyers, stickers and all of the marketing collateral.
- Platform: Shopify
- Delivery Date/Time Request - On the cart page, customers can specify a date and a time when they would like their order delivered. This information is then added to the order notes.
- Store Hours - Specify available delivery days and times for your store. For example, you could specify that delivery is available Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm, Saturday from 8am to 12pm and delivery is not available on Sunday.
- Blackout Specific Days - You can set days where delivery is not available, for example Christmas Day, or a range of dates, for example December 30th to January 2, 2017.
- Delivery Offset - Specify the minimum amount of time between ordering and delivery. For example, specify a minimum of two hours between ordering and delivery or specify next day delivery.
- Set Delivery Rate Limits - Limit the number of deliveries in a given time period. For example, a you could limit the number of deliveries to 2 per hour. When the customer is choosing their delivery time, time periods that have used up their delivery allocation would be unavailable.
- Manage Orders - View all pending and past deliveries at a glance. This allows you to keep track of what deliveries need to take place and to mark them off when they are completed. View deliveries as a list or on a calendar.
- Export Deliveries - Export deliveries for for each day. This makes creating delivery run sheets a breeze! Deliveries will be exported in CSV format.
- Products - Mark individual products as available/not available for local delivery.
- Customize - Add custom text to the local delivery section of the cart page. For example, you could specify that your store delivers within a 5 mile radius of Riverside, CA.
- Bi-Weekly Newspaper Ads
- Web Banner Ads